Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, KA227 – Partnerships for Creativity
Project period: 01/03/2021-28/02/2023
– Enhancement of teachers’ skills and competences in inclusive education;
– Provide a set of new skills and competences for the CCS aimed at creating new job opportunities in the next future for current and future professionals;
– Promotion of social inclusion of secondary education students with SEN, students from minorities or low-income families (focusing more on 5th-9th grade);
– Development of learning resources, materials, activities and training modules to foster creativity, culture, multicultural dialogue and wellbeing;
– Foster possible collaboration between art specialists, education experts and teachers.
To reach the objectives, three steps have been defined:
1. Knowledge Building. Research will be conducted in order to define the proper methodology and artistic means, and design.
Main deliverable: Methodological material.
2. Curriculum design and testing. At this stage, the InCrea+ curriculum will be designed and tested. Teachers from associated partner schools and artists will be trained and they will implement InCrea+ curriculum in their schools and associations.
Main deliverables: InCrea+ Curriculum and people trained.
3. Digitalization. Finally, the InCrea+ curriculum will be made available on an OER platform in which teachers will find both training materials for them and pre-made lessons practices that can be readily adopted in class.
Main Deliverable: OER Platform.
The target groups of this project are: secondary education teachers, students from 11 to 16 years old, creative and cultural sector workers and education help-specialists (psychologist, logo-pedagogists and any kind of specialists dealing with children with SEN, behavioural issue or from minorities).
The project partners come from Lithuania with Kaunas Juozas Grusas Art Gymnasium in the coordinating role, Turkey, Spain, Romania, Italy and Bulgaria. The official project partner for our country is the CuBuFoundation.
Project website: increa.emundus.lt